Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Article writing is adjusted to the writing guidelines that have been determined by the publisher.
The authors who publish their articles in Kosala : Jurnal Ilmu Kesehatan agree to the following terms:
- The authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher
- All material contained in this site is protected by law.
- If you find one or more articles contained in the journal that violate or potentially infringe your copyright, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-nonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY NC) license. This allows authors and others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or fomat) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) for non-commercial purposes.
- All Information contained in the journal is academic. The journal is not liable for any losses incurred by misuse of information from this site.